Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happiest Feelings

Dear Family,

Yes I've gotten the letters from dad, and Aaron and everyone else and they are awesome! I hope you don't mind, but I share a lot of the insights and quotes sent to me with my companion and other elders in my district. And I also got the Package of cinnamon rolls and other delights and they were real good. I also got a package from the Whatcott's which also had some goods that are just what I needed. THANK YOU!!

Something I learned this week is about the Holy Ghost's role in the gospel! It is everything! When teaching investigators the only reason they want to know more is because the holy ghost was present. When I watched a talk by Elder Bednar, he said that everywhere he goes he asks converts what was it that made them want to know more about our message after the first lesson. He said every single investigator would say, "I had no idea what those two missionaries were talking about but I felt something good as they spoke that made me want to invite them back because I wanted that feeling again." The gospel isn't new to anyone because it has been around forever! When sharing it I get one of the most happiest feelings in my life.

I do not know exactly when I'm flying out but It says on the computer OCT 8 at 10:30am, but since I have not yet recieved my visa or gone to the embassy to sign paperwork I'm not exactly positive as to when I'm leaving. I will let you guys know as soon as I do.

I think i have enough cash and I will be cutting it close on the luggage weight...we'll see. This week I will weigh my stuff I think. And I think it is a good idea to send those shoes and sheets straight down to Paraguay.

Just use the 1 nephi 17:13, por favor. (For his missionary plaque)

I got everything I need, I think, but I will let you know if I think of something!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAGU!

I love you guys!

Elder Neifert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be sent to Elder Neifert in his next e-mail