Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Open Your Mouth!

Hey family,

There was a long meeting today where President McMullen talked about opening our mouths and not being afraid.  It was awesome.  If you talk to everyone you know about the gospel...its a sign of consecration.  You know you're are giving your all.

 I wanted to write you my 250 word letter (his essay for college applications) about difficult things so this letter might be a little short. Sorry.

I pulled out that money from an ATM.  I didn't spend it.  I have it as back up.  So the card works! Thank you!!

Those three families...Thanks for the prayers!  I will try to do my part so the miracle happens! 

I am good and my companion is good.  I hope all is well with you guys. I am happy to have you guys as family.  and I am happy to be here in Paraguay.

Love,
 
Elder Neifert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be sent to Elder Neifert in his next e-mail