Monday, February 24, 2014

1,800 points!

Dear Family,

I am having an awesome time with Elder Richardson!  We found a few families and dropped a few as well.  Romina didn't come to church, which was a bummer.  

We have been teaching a lot of Seventh-day Adventists.  They are great people who know how to pray!  I have had to study up a lot on my Sabbath day knowledge.

We have been teaching a really funny menos activo named Ruben.  Half the time we show up at his house he is drunk... and when ever we say something he likes to hear he says, "You know what Elder Neifert? I give you 200 points!!"  and I say, "Thanks" and keep teaching.  It is hilarius.  We have been using it now as an inside joke.  Another time we ate at his house and I said, "This food is delicious" and he asked, "how many points do I get, Elder Neifert?" and I said "1,800 POINTS!" and he said "Thank you very much!" in English.  It's funny.  He also has star fruit trees.  

I have been doing a lot of studies lately in the Bible and have learned a lot about agency and the connection it has with love.  If we truly love others we will teach them and supprt them according to their agency.

Thanks for your letters and love!

The pics are the hike we went on this morning.  We carved our names into a rock. 


There is a sistine chapel scene


 The sunset was outside our door this morning .  
 a toquise collectivo,

  O YE FAIR ONES  -  see if you can figure it out. 

Love, Elder Neifert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be sent to Elder Neifert in his next e-mail