Saturday, August 11, 2012

First E-mail Home

Hey Family!

I am having a great time at the MTC! My companion is Elder Pack from Orem, Utah. He is an awesome comp. In my "residence" (its not called a dorm or apt. or crib, out of respect I guess...) we have 6 elders and 4 small closets, so it is pretty tight. I have the top bunk over Elder Pack and I have to jump and climb pretty high to get up, but it is good exercise. I had a sort of hang up with my shots and they need me to have all of the dates for my tetanus shot and my MMR shot along with any other dates for shots that you can give me by next week. I thought I had all the paper work but I guess not... you can just email me the dates they said. The classes I have here are amazing! I can feel the spirit super strong. Especially when we teach investigators. We taught investigators as a big group at first in English, but yesterday we taught our first Spanish investigator in Spanish. It was okay, but it had a lot of quiet time in it as well because me and Elder Pack had to ask each other what words meant. We set up an appointment for today so we will see how it goes! The food is good in that I can eat as much as I want, but it is also a little weird and I cant figure out what it is. The days are long because they keep us so busy studying and going to devo's and classes but it is amazing how much Spanish I have already picked up! I feel like I have learned more Spanish in the last 2 days than all the last 2 years of Spanish I took in high school. I hope everyone is doing great and that you're having fun starting school. I love you guys!

From,
Elder Neifert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be sent to Elder Neifert in his next e-mail