Monday, July 28, 2014

Last E-mail Home!

Dear family I will soon see with my eyeballs,

I hope you won't have to pull the Peter pan verification , "there you are peter!" hahaha. I don't think I have changed too much physically, just got good walking muscles.

Like a thief in the night my last day and final interview has come... it's funny how similar the minion is to the plan of salvation.  I am sure that when we stand before God and look back on our lives it will seem like a dream.  Scary and cool at the same time.  Better use your time wisely and not procrastinate the day of your repentance!

I gave my last talk in church and balled like a baby.  I can't describe how much I love being a missionary and proclaiming the gospel of the Savior Jesus Christ.  It has been a privileged to have his name on my chest and bear my witness of his divinity.  I just pray I will be able to continue serving him with the same feelings at home.


I love you guys and will be ready for some family hugs!
 

Love,
 
Elder Neifert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be sent to Elder Neifert in his next e-mail